Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So Much To Do ...

... so little time. The following is my things to do list:

  1. Clean shit - my mom visited this weekend and told my daughter to tell me to clean
  2. Organize shit - my mom, who, as you know, visited this weekend, said I had to organize my stuff and I would feel better about my life -- cluttered home = cluttered life
  3. Watch more Dead Like Me -- I'm not teaching this summer, so I have to find things to do in between cleaning and organizing; a show about the living dead would fit perfectly with my schedule and mood
  4. Bone up my Metal genres so I can have an intelligent conversation with my Metal-head husband about music
  5. Take up Yoga -- I remember when I did Yoga, I was much happier -- wait a minute, I never did Yoga
  6. Sort memories -- 1. real, 2. imagined, 3. real, but wish they were imagined, 4. imagined, but wish they were real
  7. Defend disseration
  8. Learn to spell "dissertation"
  9. Kill ex-husband -- just kidding!
  10. Learn to use filter in brain which should prevent me from saying and writing things best left unsaid and unwritten
  11. Ignore emails about grades from crappy, ungrateful students -- those bastards!
  12. Caulk around bottom of toilet to prevent seepage of water onto floor which is buckling due to seepage from toilet which needs caulking
  13. Wash car OR buy new, clean car
  14. Read for pleasure more
  15. Fuck more
  16. Make brain-filter thing a priority

Peace to you all

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Definately bone up on the metal head music. I have been married for 17 years and my wife doesn't know shit about my music. Your signifigant other already has one thing going in his favor imho :>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home